1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

nintendo 3DS to sell like mad

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by Blarg, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Blarg

Blarg I didn't like it, I...loved it!
    Staff Member Squirps

90%
  2. Ahytys

Of course it will sell a lot, I think it can even outsell its predecessor ;)

3. will

i hope i can get my hands on one because if one of my friends gets it before me i will have the temptation to kill them for it

4. Homer Fanboy

Staff Member Flint Cragley

93%
    Hha I think i would feel that way too Will!

5. xemnas

it will probably out sell the wii because of nintendo's genius strategies oh and it will have no compitition for a while in real handhelds

6. Ahytys

I think I'll be there for the midnight launch here in London to avoid that feeling xDDD

7. Thorhian

Watt

63%
    Lets just hope the 3DS isn't $300 USD, there is ALMOST NO WAY I WOULD GET IT AT THAT PRICE!!!!!!!! (Sorry for the caps use, I feel strongly about their pricing...) My peak price $250 ( I live in the US you guys), I don't want to pay for a wii again...

8. Ahytys

I'm sure nintendo will make a fair price, they are the only hardware company who cares not to make their stuff cost too much.
    Still, this is a great technology and it costs...

9. LukeyPea

Too true! I'm sensing it could be around the £250! Now simmer down, I know there are two opposing arguments for this case!
    1. "Nintendo are never gonna charge that much, they know we won't pay it!" - Firstly, yes Nintedo may do just that, they need to make a profit and MANY people will pay that much, believe me! I will and I'm not even hardcore. You're in denial, or unemployed, either way get over it.
    2. "The technology is so advanced and intricate and truly spectacular that it needs to be a high price." - I agree. That is all.

So yeah, going on what's happening with the Australian GAME wesbite, I'm gonna save up around £260, either way I'm gonna be prepared or pleasantly suprised... Hopefully xD
    Call me crazy, whatever. I am getting a 3DS.

10. jojo71

americans please here that aussies normally pay 300$ aus dollars for a dsi xl, and currently the conversion of the japan price for the 3ds is 307$ but nintendo of australia aren't that nice and make us pay 50$ more than every country, SO STOP WHINING, IT IS A FAIR PRICE, AND EVEN THOUGH THE AUSSIE DOLLAR IS STRONG WE STILL GET THE SHARP END OF THE STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.CCCCCCLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!

11. will

don't worry Nintendo said that they raised the price because of good reception when sails begin to slow i think they will lower the price to make sure they can keep shifting units on the other hand sails might not slow for a while