1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Nintendo 3DS Movie Possibilities

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by jojo71, Oct 23, 2010.

1. jojo71

what movies do you think will be on the 3DS and will you be able to play 2d movies of your SD Card?!? p.s i <3 3DS

2. 3D Gamer

Sushie

25%
    There's one movie I'd like to see, and I think that it will be avalable. Up.
    I like the idea of downloading 2D movies onto your SD card and viewing them, but you could easily move the 3D slider, which makes movies both 2D and/or 3D.

3. Dan Jayden

No, if the movie wasn't made in 3d, it can't be viewed in 3d.

4. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

I think that they would only have a 3D video store online (which I really hope it is, but I wouldn't be able to access it; our WiFi doesn't work, and hasn't worked for a few months, although we can access the internet on the computer, we can't on laptops, DS's, Wii's, etc.) to prevent piracy and because they probably wouldn't sell it in stores. There will be for sure The Legends of the Guardians: The Owls of Gahoole and How to Train Your Dragon, since they had demos for those at E3.

5. Dannyboy

I would like Avatar to be on it but I doubt that will happen oh well :)

6. Homer Fanboy

Staff Member Flint Cragley

93%
    i can't stand AVATAR!!!! it was way to long!!and boring!

7. Qaiz

It will probably be locked to an online store to prevent piracy, at best it will have the ability to drag and drop your own into it but with limited formats

8. jojo71

personally i think if the 3ds doesn't support drag and drop movies it will be hacked or something and it will let you play any file movies and music. p.s movies i want to see is the last airbender and toy story 3 they look mind blowing

9. StuartY

There's always the possibility of a retrofit job, though. Actually, I wrote an article with three personal picks;

3 Movies That Would be Perfect for 3DS

Needless to say, Up was one of them. In fact, most Pixar movies would be great.

10. chris