1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

New Super Mario Bros. multiplayer?

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by DinoMan13, Oct 9, 2010.

1. DinoMan13

Wouldn't it be neat? To play the actual levels with other people within range? I would love it.

2. Supper

Better yet- we could do levels over Wifi! That's if there is a NSMB3DS.

3. 3D Gamer

Sushie

25%
    Even better yet! With Tag Mode!

4. chris

Even even better! You can create your own courses and dress up your own character

5. Supper

Wouldn't that be the same thing as what DinoMan13 said?

Level design might be a possibility, but I think dressing up characters is completely ruled out.

6. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Yeah, they could just have a wider variety of power-ups, like the Frog Suit, and, although it might not work very well, the flying Mario from Galaxy 1. They haven't made a Lava Mario yet (like a Mario that can swim in lava, and he's made of lava), either, so that would be interesting. . . . Multiplayer would be cool, since there's no online multiplayer Mario games that I can think of on the top of my head.

7. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

I'm down for a level designer. I think it would be wonderful if they also made the game true 2.5D; meaning, all the graphics are 3D, like SSBB. Right now, all the backgrounds are still 2D. The game would be beautiful!

8. Supper

^I never noticed the background of NSMB, but if they turn it into SSBB's background, I'll definitely take it into my experience!

9. DinoMan13

Didn't they say they were considering NSMB for 3DS? I'm pretty sure they said it somewhere...

10. Supper

Do you have a source? If you do, then there just might be a NSMB3DS! Although, it is getting a bit stale.....

11. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

If they have a NSMB3DS, they had better have a level editor! I don't see why they wouldn't have one on any other New Super Mario Bros. games, anyway? On the level editor, they should have lava, water, and other elements on it, as well as a lot of tiles and enemies, including Bowser and that ax behind him! There are so many opportunities for the 3DS!

12. Supper

It might take a while to make a level, though, and it would take up a lot of space!

13. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Yeah, hopefully they will be able to make 8GB game cards so then they could put a level editor on more games.

14. Dannyboy

Yeah that would be cool play people from all over the world in Mario. But then there are experts and casual players so who would win? who do you think. That would be the only down side but I still say go for it Nintendo :)

15. Supper

Yeah, there could be a competitive and cooperative Wifi mode for the game, and they would be like the ones in NSMBW!

16. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

If they do, I hope they make a wider variety of multiplayer exclusive levels, either that, or so you could play custom stages on WiFi!

17. Supper

If there were custom stages, I think you should be able to play them only with your friends since they could become pretty glitchy.

(not sure if I said this before)

18. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Yeah. Maybe they should make around 15 stages that you can only play on multiplayer.

19. Supper

That would be cool, but I wonder if people would try to kill you intentionally....

20. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Oh yeah! Some people would, and that would get annoying if you just started playing it!