1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

New possible characters for SSB 3DS?

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by Homer Fanboy, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Homer Fanboy

Staff Member Flint Cragley

93%
    id love to see some new characters for super smash bros for the 3DS(if its ever made)
    I was thinking another kirby character, animal crossing, waluigi, ashley(wario ware series)
    Who else would you suggest?

2. Dan Jayden

I doubt there will even be a Super Smash Bros. 3DS game. The screen is way too small to hold all that action

3. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Professor Layton with Luke! And Tetris blocks as a support trophy attack thingy.

I really hope SSB has more non-Nintendo Characters instead of adding more obscure ones. Nintendo probably like it this way though because they can cross promote more of their own games. Anyway I'd like to see, a lego man who can change between Luke Skywalker, Batman and Indian Jones (ok, pretty unlikely to happen), Chris from Res Evil and Lara Croft.

4. Roy

Roy

I'm hoping for the return of Roy.
    I also want to see DE BLOB. The likelihood is it won't happen but it would be awesome!

5. Dannyboy

I would like to see some more sonic characters like tails and knuckles.I would also like to see some of the characters from Melee who weren't in brawl back like pichu. :)
    also i would like to have some animal crossing characters as playable characters (sorry it's a bit late)

6. Homer Fanboy

93%
    nice ideas! id love to see de blob!!! They might actually put him in because they're making a sequal on 3ds!

7. jojo71

maybe pacman and the very first mario and maybe just maybe simpsons

8. Homer Fanboy

93%
    si..si... SIMPSONS!!!!! I TOTALY HOPE SO!!!!!

9. JordanN

JordanN INACTIVE

Wow, you guys are getting your expections way too high for playable third party characters in Super Smash. Tails? Lara Croft? The Simpsons?

The series has enough problems licensing Pokemon characters into the game, there's no way Nintendo could aquire the rights to all those third party characters.

Also, the game is suppose to feature mostly Nintendo characters. It's a crossover of Nintendo franchises afterall, not foreign cartoons and jedis. All those non-Nintendo characters running around in the Smash world would look silly and out of place.

10. Homer Fanboy

93%
    .....party pooper.....

11. chris

Yeah adams right. Professor layton and luke should be added. And maybe remi if she has a different voice (her voice is very annoying)

12. jojo71

you are both right but this is a crazy stupid idea but what if all game publishers and gaming companys goined up to make the ultimate crossover game

13. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Characters I want:

Prince Fluff/Yarn Kirby
    Roy
    Chunky Kong
    Tiny Kong
    Young Link
    Paper Mario
    A Mii

For Link, his Final Smash (if they still have them) could be Fierce Deity Link! Chunky's Final Smash could be turning huge, and Prince Fluff/Yarn Kirby's could be turning into that yarn robot! Young Link's could be stopping time with the Ocarina of Time and being able to slash at everyone, since they're frozen! That's all I can think of right now. . . .

14. Homer Fanboy

93%
    the yarnn youshi is a good idea he could replace game and watch! but i really like normal kirby too though... and i dont like the idea of another ice climber type character

15. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

No, not Yarn Kirby and Prince Fluff together, but either have Yarn Kirby or Prince Fluff (i.e. Prince Fluff and no Yarn Kirby, or vice versa)! Also, Yarn Yoshi? Where did that come from? :confused:

16. Homer Fanboy

93%
    sorry typo! i see what you mean kind of like zelda or sheik, that sounds cool!

17. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

No, like only one is in the game, and not the other, just like how they could have made Roy in Brawl, but they had Ike.

18. Homer Fanboy

93%
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH i get it :)

19. will

characters id like are
    funky kong
    toadsworth
    king boo
    baby maio
    baby luigi
    pac man

20. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    I think a Mii sounds like a good idea for a bit more variety.

21. chris

you should be allowed to create your own person

22. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Kind of like a Mii, or like make it with a 3D (computer graphics 3D, not 3D 3D) program? :confused: If you're talking about the latter, don't you think that would be kind of hard to make, since you need to get the character's moves at two different angles to make it 3D? :(

What would the moveset for a Mii if they were in the next Super Smash Bros.?
    [​IMG]

There could also be Galacta Knight in the next, since I've seen texture hacks to make him in Brawl, like this one:
    [​IMG]

23. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

I'm super sorry for the double post, but it doesn't allow five or more images on posts. Here's a picture of Galacta Knight in battle (in Brawl, obviously) against Meta Knight:
    [​IMG]

24. Homer Fanboy

93%
    the only problem with the battle pick is that galacta knight doesn't have a sword he has a lance(or what ever those things are called) ALSO how do you play as him or get the hack

25. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Yeah, I spotted that, but when they made they picture, they most likely didn't have vertex editing, so they just stuck with a pink sword instead of an actual lance thing! The way to get that hack is illegal, so I'm not going to say how.

26. Bartman2

actually it is a sword, its just a different kind.

btw I think that the mii should have stuff like in mario and sonic at the winter olympics like that green spinny thing that he does as the speed boost on the snowboarding event

27. Ahytys

I know it sounds impossible, but I'd like Master Chief from Halo to be there :)

28. Homer Fanboy

93%
    Uggh I wanna know so bad!!!!!! matbe you could email it to me?(its on my profile...I think If not illl tell you) Also do you use the hack? No judgement just wondering if ill mess up my wii!

29. Homer Fanboy

93%
    You could play as a mii and its final smash could be like it turns to the mii creator screen (in the game) and all your opponets are on the screen and you can put a bunch of stuff all over them, hair, eyes, mouthes I dont know how that would hurt them but it would be cool!!!

30. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

What version Wii do you have?