1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Miis on 3DS

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by jojo71, Sep 25, 2010.

1. jojo71

who knows what they can be used for other than games and avatars, you know how the dsi has that music thing with the music backround, it could have them dancing to the beat. well what do you think they could be used for:confused::confused::rolleyes::eek:

2. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Miis dancing to your music. That actually sounds like a pretty neat idea.

I'm pretty sure that Miis will be a big focus on the 3DS after their success on the Wii. I'm especially hoping to see them used more effectively as avatars. Imagine this: you're playing a game online, and the inner camera is watching your expression. When you make a face, the other players see your Mii on a list of players or something make the same face!

3. Supper

Yeah, I think Miis will be a big part of the 3DS, as the Wii's Miis started the personified avatar console craze! They might not be called Miis anymore, though, since Miis were associated with Wiis.

4. Qaiz

Maybe they will be used in the Pilotwings Resort game

[​IMG]

5. Supper

I think that's a given, especially since the images show Mii-like avatars flying.

6. GYNGA

Cool. I hope these Miis will be on the 3DS.

7. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Nah, I'm quite sure they're still gonna call them Miis. They've already achieved international recognition with that name, and it just doesn't make sense from a marketing point of view to change it now and start all over again.

Besides, they've already been seen as Miis on the DS. Check out Personal Trainer: Walking if you don't believe me (just look it up).

8. chris

Yeah it would be a good idea. There should also be a setting that you can use your mii as a character in a game. Like in mariokart, he can be mario

9. DeadEye

I hope 3DS allows you to create Mii's and not just import them from Wii. They have been successful on Wii so to see them have a part in 3DS would seem ideal. I love the idea earlier in this thread of Mii's dancing to your music (assuming 3DS retains DSi's music playing capabilities).

also PilotWings Resort looks like it will be awesome

10. Qaiz

Well its one of them things that is nice to have but not a deal breaker

11. Supper

Oh, I didn't know that! With that evidence, we can probably conclude that the avatars on the 3DS will be called Miis.

12. Qaiz

Yh thats a given since the Mii's have taken quite a while to get the recognition the have.

Families all over the world will be like "OMG it has the Mii's on the 3DS like the Wii"

13. jojo71

and as adam has said in an article, that is what makes it a money printing device. anyways maybe like if you press a specific combination of buttons while listening to music, e.g: Y+A+Up it will do the moonwalk and if you press B+X+Down it will do the macarina