1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Kirby's Epic Yarn

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Qaiz, Sep 3, 2010.

?

Are You Going To Buy This Game?

1. Yes Of Course! Its Soo Cute! * Squeal*

42.9%
  2. It Looks Cool, But I Think I'l Wait For Reviews

35.7%
  3. I Might Pre-order

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No thanks

21.4%
  1. Qaiz

[​IMG]
    The gaming world has been flooded with grusom first person shooters, filled with dull colors and just the same old story.

Nintendo looks to change that with its latest game, Kirby's Epic Yarn. The world was in need of something soft and precious right now, and Nintendo of Japan has released a new trailer for its hyper adorable platformer adventure Kirby's Epic Yarn.

[​IMG]

It perfectly acceptable to squeal now.​

The game is a beautiful thing to look at, and even more beautiful to play, I mean who doesn't want to play as Kirby...right? But I would warn Diabetics to stay away from this game, because to damn sweet!

Kirby's Epic Yarn comes to the Wii in Japan on 14th October, and hits the US on 17th October.

Europe will unfortunately get this game in Q1 of 2011, so you will have to wait to get your mits on this piece of yarn.

[video=youtube;vkht8JTdyOo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkht8JTdyOo[/video]

2. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Yeah, Kirby's Epic Yarn! I remember watching them reveal it at E3. I'm definitely getting it; I've always liked Kirby games, even though I've never really considered myself a fan. The graphical style is beautiful!

3. Qaiz

Yup it looks insane, I cant wait for it, I'm like a little girl squealing D:

4. GYNGA

Looks quite childish... I should try it to say something more, because I haven't play Kirby games yet.

Edit: I thought it's 3DS game :D

5. Angel792

Kirby games are always awesome!!. One of my favorite is Kirby Crystal Shards 64, it has a epic final boss. But this one looks great, it always looks cute but the games are always hard, it reminds me of Yoshi Story 64. It looks awesome, but im going to miss when you swallow two monster to make a awesome powerup.

6. DeadEye

I am looking forward to Kirby's Epic Yarn immensely. It looks fantastic and all the previews have been very very positive. It's very different to everything else out there. And you can Kirby-form into a fire truck. For that fact alone I would give Nintendo my first born child for this game if they asked.

7. will

i love the art style but there are a lot of games i want and donkey Kong country returns has a awesome sound track i cant decide.

8. ryty1231

Yoshi

25%
    This game looks awesome! By the way, you can download more screenshots from press.nintendo.com The username is guest and the password is nintendo

9. 3D Gamer

Sushie

25%
    I used to play Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, and it was wonderful (haven't completed it though). Hopefully, this will be as nice!

10. Supper

I like the game, but I have some others I just got that will keep me occupied for a while.