1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello Guest!
    Want to win $/€/£50 to spend on the Nintendo eShop? Click here to sign up for our Splatoon 2 Tournament!
Hello Guest!
Want to win $/€/£50 to spend on the Nintendo eShop?
Click here to sign up for our Splatoon 2 Tournament!

Iwata Asks: Super Mario Bros 25th Anniversary

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by DeadEye, Sep 25, 2010.

1. DeadEye

Another edition of the 'Iwata Ask's' series (you should check it out if you haven't already, it's a series where Iwata San interviews his various employees on a variety of topics and provides some fascinating insight as well as being a wonderful read).

In this edition Shigesato Itoi (in place of Iwata) interviews Miyamoto and they discuses a number of topics. It's an interesting read and well worth checking out for any Nintendo fan.

Wii.com - Iwata Asks: Super Mario Bros. 25th Anniversary

2. Dannyboy

that's pretty cool. I only recently started watching these back at E3 for more info on zelda SS and Nintendo 3ds. Thanks for the link or I wouldn't have known about this one as mostly I just watch them if someone points them out for me :)

3. DeadEye

@DannyBoy - I'm glad someone else likes them. It's just such a Nintendo thing to do as well. I don't know of any other company on Nintendo's scale who would be so open. I like the way it provides an insight into how Nintendo thinks and their whole corporate culture. It's alot different to that of their competitors and most western companies. Probably why Nintendo has had so much success with DS & Wii (and hopefully continuing with 3DS).

This is a link to 29 Iwata Asks dating from, I think, right back to 2006. There are some good ones in there, looking mainly at software but also the DSi, DSi XL & MotionPlus.

Iwata Asks - Nintendo

4. Homer Fanboy

Staff Member Flint Cragley

93%
    Finaly other people who watch it!! do you guys watch nintendo week aswell?

5. Supper

I watch Nintendo Week when I have time. I really liked their 25th anniversary video; it seemed like something that a gaming site (IGN/CVG) would make.

6. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Wow, Super Mario Bros. has already been around for about a quarter of a century?!

7. Supper

Yup, 1985 to 2010! :p Time does really fly! :D