1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Introduction...?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Axis, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Axis

Uhh hey guys its Axis Here!!
    (Am never really good at intros. xD)

Am new here and I hope I can get along with everyone else in here.
    I might even learn a few new things so~ yeah.

Hope I make new buddies!! xD

2. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Hi Axis. I know what you mean. I never know what to put in the intros section of other people's forums. Well done for stepping up to do it anyway. I'm sure everyone here will be very welcoming. If not, they'll be in big trouble!

3. Axis

Hey Adam!
    Your the site creator right?
    In that case, I salute you For all the hard work You put in!!
    Actually while surfing your site, I got a msg saying to comment on what i think.
    After that it said to join the forum,and that's where I come in xD
    Hope we can be good frnds =)

4. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Thanks :) Ah cool. It's good to know what gets people to join the forum. I feel like I made the right choice by adding that link now that I know at least one person followed it.

5. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Hey Axis! Welcome to the only 3DS site recognized by Google News! It's great to see another new member here. Ten posts in less than 24 hours; pretty nice. Hope you continue to be dedicated to this place!

Come up with a short introduction for yourself, like I have. Ahem. Here goes...

I'm Peter, the first writer Adam hired and now his assistant editor. I'm probably best known for my lengthy and well thought-out features, though I report on news quite often, too. I'm also this site's unofficial Yoshi fan, author, and composer, so you could come to me if you've got questions about any of those, hehe. :p

Anyway, you could say that I'm Adam's right-hand man, having taken charge of the entire site for ten days or so earlier this year, so you can come to both of us if you've got any questions about the site or the 3DS.

6. jojo71

hey in that case then adam is aussies here in australia are feeling a lot left out here since theres been no price estimates or date estimates for us:confused::confused:

7. Axis

Oh ok.
    Thanx for being so responsive! I mean all the other forums I join has a Mod telling me welcome, and then they close the tread :p

I thought I would get the same response here too xD
    But luckily this place is better.

Oh I will :)

And If i Have any probs or News, I'll be sure to let you Guys know!!