1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

I'm heeeere...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DinoMan13, Oct 10, 2010.

1. DinoMan13

Yup, it's me, DinoMan... the THIRTEENTH! I came from Jurassic Park Legacy- anyone else from there? If so, let me know!

2. Supper

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll find this a great place. I myself don't live there, but I know a guy who knows this guy who knows this guy who lives there! :p

P.S. You can put Jurassic Park as your location by going to your settings! ;)

3. DinoMan13

Thanks! I'm sure I'll have a great time here.

4. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Welcome to the closest-knit 3DS community in the world!

I'm Peter over from the main site, the assistant editor and forum community manager aka Global Mod. I go by Feld0 everywhere else, though, and that includes these forums. :p

I'm the site's unofficial hobbyist author, freelance composer, and exceedingly proud Yoshi fan. There's more to me, but that should be enough to give you an idea of who I am.

Anyway, post lots, follow the (nonexistent) rules, and have fun! It's great to have you here!

5. DinoMan13

Thanks!

I check for new news on the 3DS every day. :p

6. 3D Gamer

Sushie

25%
    That's exactly what I do.

Welcome, DinoMan13, and I hope you will have a very nice time here.
    (As much as I do. No, as much as Feld0!)

7. chris

Hi DinoMan13. Im chris and my signature pretty much tellyos you everything about me. Hope you like it