1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

How obsessed with the 3ds are you

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by Dannyboy, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Dannyboy

OK this is a site about the Nintendo 3ds and fans of it come here so I want to know who the hardcore fans of the 3ds are and show how much more obsessed with the 3ds you are than others. Something which would show you as more of a fan than anyone else

2. shatteredempathy

I've read hundreds of posts on hundreds of different sites about it since it was announced in March. I am freaking obsessing over it so much and it just keeps getting better!

3. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

4. Dannyboy

Not bad but i can go one better. I have read about every page on this site and other 3ds sites e.g nintendo 3ds blog (and have watched most of the 3ds videos from them) and here is what is the more. On three different occasions I have actually had a dream about playing the 3ds only then it turned into a nightmare as everything which made the 3ds awsome was taken out. Fortunatelt that part won't happen hopefully the good bit of the dream will though :)

5. zee

zee INACTIVE

okay...i'm pretty sure i heard about the idea of a 3DS some time back in January this year. no news yet really. then march came around. totally obsessed by this point reading all the buzz and i don't even know what the damn thing looks like (at that point). it became a daily routine, and i religiously checked (and still do) EVERY-DAY for the newest info and whatnot. i literally was jumping around like a kid on christmas waiting for the hardware and software demonstration of 3DS at E3 (i did this for months-it kind of drove me crazy). finally saw it, after waking up at like 7:00am with G4TV already prepared, and i was in awe. i still have many recurring dreams where I'm playing it, and it's just amazing that a device can render such power (i rarely freak out over video game stuff, though i did wait for the wii all night but got fired for calling in sick =D). yeah i'm pretty much obsessed. getting it the DAY it comes out if I don't kill myself before then. i love it. i'm very fascinated by it. i dream about it. i research it. i read the blogs, and i watch the Nintendo3DS channel on youtube DAILY for newest updates. yep. i'm getting it. swell job nintendo. you've done it.

6. Ahytys

Pretty obsessed I'd say :)

Welcome to the forum, zoe!!

7. DinoMan13

I think I'm driving everyone within a two-mile radius crazy from talking to them so much.

8. GenerlaCraezy

Merlee

17%
    Well, my name says it all!!

9. youreds

pretty obsessed that is all me and my friends talk about

10. Murfy

Ive got so bad i stared at the japanese 3DS site for over an hour hoping to get just a bit more info (after trawling ever 3DS site known to man.

11. shatteredempathy

I have several sites bookmarked so I can check for news on the 3DS everyday. I get mad when nothing new comes, too >.>
    Come on Nintendo, I want more info!

12. firthaa01

jesus christ im am addicted......id rather have crack addiction at the moment. Its taking over my life..............but i love it lol

13. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

I check this site every day, but other than that, I don't really pay much heed to it. I'm often more busy with baby sitting, school, trying to learn a language, drawing, etc.

14. Aaron_Randy

im visiting this website almost everyday, until i decide to registered =P

15. Shnuk

I check this website every day before school (when there's school) and I post a LOT. (too much)

16. DryYoshi

I SO WANT IT, I MUST BUY IT AT LAUNCH!
    If I can't buy it at launch I WILL PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE FACE... A GIZILLION TIMES!

17. Aaron_Randy

i wanna buy it nowwww

18. Homer Fanboy

Staff Member Flint Cragley

93%
    i am not that obsessed with it. I will get it when i have enough money, launch day or not.

19. Shnuk

I'm gonna get it on launch, but I'm not going to be waiting all day and night or something like that. So if that's the case I'll probly get it a bit later. But still right when it comes out.

20. Nano Toad 64

I nearly orgasmed at the sight of it. O_O Ok, slight exaggeration. -_- I am having dreams about it though. One specifically I was at a Gamestop on the midnight release and I got my hands on it. It exploded into a thousand little moths in my hands, and I woke up.

21. shatteredempathy

I reserved it the day reserves started. That's how obsessed I am.