1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Hiya!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by StuartY, Sep 1, 2010.

1. StuartY

Hey everyone!

Stuart Young here, Features Writer for Nintendo 3DS. I'm based in the atmospheric, multi-layered Scottish city of Edinburgh, and when I'm not stoking the Ninty hype machine, I'm normally to be found at the cinema, taking visitors on ghost tours, or ensconced in the corner of a local pub.

Look forward to getting to know you, folks!

Stu

2. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Glad you've joined us Stu.

You do Ghost tours in Edinburgh? That's awesome. I love Edinburgh. When I was there last I really wanted to see Mary King's Close but it closed just as we got it. Definitely got to do it one day.

I went on a Ghost tour in Edinburgh once too, but I doubt it was you taking us because it was around 13 years ago and the guide was a woman... so probably not you.

3. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Hey Stuart, good to finally see you here!

It's Peter, your assistant editor and super moderator. Also the unofficial Yoshi fan, author, and composer of this place.

Ghost tours, eh? If I ever go to Edinburgh, maybe I'll try to track you down and have you take me on one! :p