1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chris, Sep 11, 2010.

1. chris

chris

Hi everyone! Im chris and im from ireland! And i can say that im proud to be irish!!! i always use this site and only knew this introduction thing was here 5 mins ago. I own a dsi and ps3 and psp. I really only play games related to mario and professor layton for the ds. And this site is good for all the news on all games. My name on this is chris2010. Cant wait for 3ds. Bring it on ninteno!

2. Axis

Axis

Wassup Chris!!
    HOws life xD
    Am Axis And although am nothing compared to Feld0,Adam or Gynga I'm still am a decent poster :D

Do u play Mario kart?

3. chris

chris

Yeah i play mario kart. And life is fine

4. kallumsmarties

kallumsmarties

Friend Code:
    3866-8106-6029
    my name tis kallum smart :p smarties is fine or kall adore u adam leavi XD bless u and ur amazing news and agree i completed all mario kart finaly so im ready for this one now :p i prefer 3ds to ps3 and xbox atm cause sorry but kinect is eye toy and move is wii remote it still isnt a change cause its alreayd been done which this hasnt so many changed and i wanna see them

5. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Heh. I was wondering when you'd officially introduce yourself, Chris! :p You're one of the earlier adopters here!

Well, you sorta already know me. I'll give you my full introduction, anyway, though.

I'm Peter, Adam's one and only assistant editor, super moderator, and the unofficial author, composer, and Yoshi fan of this site.

See you around!