1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hi Guys!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Qaiz, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Qaiz

Hi everyone!

My Name's Qaiz ;)

So I've been using this site quite a lot, but since the forum just opened up I thought it would be the perfect time to join and get to know the guys behind this great website and also get to know you other guys who are going to buy the 3DS!

I've been into Consoles for as long as I remember and as soon as I saw the 3DS, I could tell it was something special, something revolutionary. I get excited just hearing any related news about it!

I'm from the UK and Love anime as well as drawing, designing stuff, listening to music, Playing video games and much more!

I hope I get to know you guys and make some great new friends and I also look forward to chatting about the 3DS once I pre-order it!

I can NOT wait for the Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D!

Anyways, Take care :p

2. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Hey Qaiz! It's great to see you here.

I'm Peter, Adam's first writer and assistant editor. I'm also this site's unofficial Yoshi and Mario fan. You can come to the two of us if you have any questions about the site or have any news tips to submit (of course, you'll be fully credited for it).

Hehe, looks like everyone's looking forward to OoT 3D!

Anyway, hope you stick around!

3. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Hi Qaiz! It makes me proud to hear when people are coming back regularly to check the site for update. What sort of stuff do you like drawing and designing?

4. Qaiz

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Yh, this site is great and I love the articles!

I like drawing anime and manga as well as just drawing gadgets and designing things like unreleased consoles and just letting my imagination run wild :D

5. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Cool. Do you have any examples of your stuff online?

6. Qaiz

No, sorry I don't have anything online, tho I would maybe scan some images when I got the time..and when I got a scanner lolz :(