1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hi All!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Murfy, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Murfy

been a gamer for way to long love nintendo and all its gubbins, just recently started to trawl the net looking for 3DS news and stuff and so far this is the best site for it.

I really cant wait to get my hands on one, and hopefully play a few of you guys here on it.

All The Best
    Murf:D

2. 3D Gamer

Sushie

25%
    Hi Murfy!
    I love seeing new people join this site! It makes a bigger community.
    I may now introduce myself. As you see on the left, my usermame is 3D Gamer - and a quick glance at my avatar shows that I like a certain game. I like other games as well- and I've been playing nintendo games for years, and I wish to hold a Nintendo 3DS.(And own it).
    Anyway, welcome to the site!

3. Homer Fanboy

Staff Member Flint Cragley

93%
    Welcome Murf!

4. chris

Welcome murf, im chris

5. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Hi Murfy,
    Glad you like the site. I look forward to playing you all in March.

6. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Hey Murf!

It makes me warm and fuzzy inside to hear you say that this is the best site for 3DS news, particularly considering what kind of competition were up against. :D Thanks!

I'm Peter a.k.a. Feld0, Adam's first writer and assistant editor over at the main site and forum community manager (or super/global mod) in here. I've been with this site since mid-June, so feel free to come to me if you need anything. ;)

In addition to being the longest-staying staff member, I'm also rather well known for my love of Yoshi, as anyone who's been here longer than a couple of weeks will tell you. :p I also like to write stories, compose music, and practice my visual art skills (or rather, lack thereof) in my extremely limited off-time.

See ya 'round!