1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

hey guys!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Steffex, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Steffex

hey everyone!

Stef here from holland! love the website guys! the best news webiste for the nintendo 3DS if you ask me =D

i'll keep checking in every day for more news cuz you guys post allot =D

well keep it up and i will chalange you guys for a mariokart 3ds race when the time comes =p

2. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Hi Staf. I'm really pleased you like the website.

Good to have some Dutch here. I love Holland. I've been there more than anywhere else on holiday and spend most of my days listening to Dutch DJs.

I look forward to taking you on at Mario Kart!

3. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Ah, I better start practicing Kart again. I used to be a legend between my friends, both online and off.

Welcome to the best 3DS site in the world, Stef! I'm Peter, the assistant editor and first writer for the site (not counting Adam himself). I'm afraid I don't really know anything about Holland, but it's great to see some variety in cultural backgrounds around here. I'm Bulgarian, for instance.

Oh, and you're on for MK3DS! ;)

4. Steffex

hehe when its out we should begin a tournament or something =o
    and @peter haha well i don't know allot about Bulgaria so i think that evens it out (A)

3ds for the win =D

5. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Hold on. Your Bulgarian? I thought you were Canadian?

6. Steffex

hahaha thats funny xD so what is he? canadian or bulgarian ?

7. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Technically, I'm both, actually. I was born in Canada and have lived there for the past eight years of my life, but I'm 100% pure Bulgarian by blood. And here's a funny fact that will probably make you rethink my ability as a writer: English is my third language, with German being my second and Bulgarian the first. I'm fluent in those three (having finished German 12 in seventh grade with a final mark of 98%), have some experience in French, and even got a start on Russian and Japanese. Not to mention I used to speak Swiss German a long time ago...

Wow. I can't believe I actually haven't told you that yet, Adam! :p

8. will

wow thats alot of languages are you one of those people who translates in meetings. i,m terrible with languages up here in Northumberland the local accent probable couldn't even count as english.

9. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Wow. You never cease to amaze me Feld0!