1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey everyone! It's ryty1231!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ryty1231, Sep 4, 2010.

1. ryty1231

Yoshi

25%
    Hi everyone, I'm ryty1231, but my real name is Ryan.

I used to go to this site for news, but then I decided to check out the forums, so I registered for an account, and posted away. This seems like a nice little community.

Anyway, I bet you want to know a bit more about me. I'm a 12 year old boy from Pennsylvania in the U.S. of A. I'm creative, and imaginative, but also very shy. Being shy is really the reason I love technology. I can go onto forums, and talk to people, instead of speaking to someone in real life, and I can live a whole different life in video games. I could be a hero one hour, and a racer the next. I'm really interested in Nintendo, Japan, and France. I talk about those things a lot. Well to sum it, when I grow up I want to be a chef.

That's pretty much it. Have a nice day everyone. :)

2. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Hey Ryan, welcome to the forums! I see you've already racked up 26 posts in the short time you've been here. :p It's great to see new members who are dedicated to our awesome little community!

I'm Peter, the assistant editor over at the main site and the super moderator over here. Of all the staff members, I've been here the longest (excluding Adam himself, whom the site belongs to). Feel free to ask me any questions you may have about the 3DS! I'm also this site's unofficial Yoshi fan, author, and composer, as you can see from my signature. :p

I hope you stay!

3. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Hi Ryan. Thanks for joining. You are very talkative by the looks of it since you've posted 40 messages since I last looked at the forum! Well done.

4. 3D Gamer

Sushie

25%
    Hi ryty1231!
    I'm looking forward to seeing you 100 posts!

5. ryty1231

Yoshi

25%
    Thank you everyone! I appreciate it. I love this site. It not only has great forums, but news updates all the time!

6. GYNGA

Hi, Ryan. I see that we have something in common. I am quite shy in a real life too and that's the same reason I'm interested in technologies also. And I like Japan and France as you (and Spain). Besides, your new avatar looks cool. I like that yellow pokemon or whatever it is :D

7. ryty1231

Yoshi

25%
    Cool! And by the way my avatar isn't a Pokemon, it's a Luma from the Super Mario Galaxy series.

8. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Wow, how we got on here is exactly the same! o_O I found that this site had really good news about the 3DS, and so I debated on whether or not I should get an account, since I came on this site a lot, looked at the forums, and I made an account! I am almost 14, and I am learning Japanese (I already know a lot so far!). I hardly know any Kanji, though. I do know the other two "alphabets", though. Feld0, if you're the unofficial Yoshi fan, then I'm the unofficial Metroid fan! XD Oh, and this is my 64th post, the number of my favorite Nintendo console (and of my favorite Nintendo game, and just game in general: DK64).