1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jamesslater, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamesslater

My name is James (same as my username).

Have quietly carried a torch for Nintendo since the N64 days, but the 3DS should be the first handheld of theirs that I buy, and (hopefully) the first console (handheld or otherwise) that I preorder.

I'm very much looking forward to it :).

2. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Hi James. Thanks for joining.

That's interesting, you're probably the first person I've spoken to who wants a 3DS that doesn't already have some kind of DS. Good to see it's getting new people interested. I think it's very wise to preorder if you don't want to have to wait weeks or months to get one.

3. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Hello James!

I'm Peter, Adam's first writer and assistant editor. I'm also the unofficial Yoshi fan, author, and composer of this place. :p

Heh. Adam's right; most people looking forward to the 3DS are already in love with some DS (myself included). Pre-ordering's a good idea; you can be sure we'll be the first site to let you know the moment it's possible to do so. Anyway, hope you stick around!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.