1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Danny, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danny

Hi everyone!

my name is Danny ( Daniel ), am 20yo

and im a junior programmer at Nintendo ( YES I WORK FOR NINTENDO )

This is a great forum, and a great site that in one way or another is quite accurate...he he:cool:

2. ryty1231

Yoshi

25%
    Hi there Danny! I can't beleive you work for Nintendo. You're so lucky! I doubt you got any good info, well except that quite accurate part (OMG FAN GIRL SCREAM). So yeah, maybe you could tell me some stuff, I'm good at keeping secrets (hint hint). :p

3. Danny

Yes, I know everything about the 3DS

- When it will be released
    - Some upcomming games ( which havent been told yet )

plus much more.

If you can keep secrets i might let you in a little but i cant say to much ( i hope you understand why ).

PM me a question and i might answer it or might not depending on what it is.

I WONT ANSWER ANYTHING ABOUT ITS RELEASE DATE, but will say that this blog isnt far off.

4. ryty1231

Yoshi

25%
    Okay! Now I'm somewhat don't beleive you, but September 29th isn't far away, so it doesn't matter anyways.

5. Danny

i know and i understand why you dont believe me, besides its best i stay out of trouble anyways cause im in the studio now.

6. ryty1231

Yoshi

25%
    Yeah, I understand. You very well could be. I sent a message anyway. Now I feel dumb. XD

7. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Huh. I checked the IP addresses all your posts were made from. And I have to ask: since when does Nintendo have a studio in your country? :confused: And even if you're for real, I don't think Nintendo would trust a junior programmer with information as confidential as the release date.

Well, welcome to the forums, anyway! Even if you're lying, you look like someone who could become a valued forum member with time. Hope you have fun around here!

8. GYNGA

Hello, Daniel. You work in Nintendo studio? Cool. Programming is really good profession nowadays. I have tried programming a little bit earlier with Python. I wanted to learn to create homebrew programs for PSP with Lua, but my PSP's memory card didn't red my homebrews because my memory card was fake or something. Games works fine, but some homebrews no :( I liked programming but it's really hard to remember all those codes etc... So I tried and dropped it. I chose programming subject at school so I hope I will learn something more here.

9. Danny

@Feld0 ..... ok first off, where i currently am, im not in Nitendo WWHQ, that is in Japan, USA & Germany. Ireland like every other country that recieves Nintendo's goods has its own residence in the country where it takes in imports before labling them for Irish release, what i mean by this is we print the specific tags for Ireland and the UK, Nintendo has its Irish HQ in Belfast.

Second .... Yes i am a junior programmer, and i have hust recently finnished my degree in Programming & Game design ( 7 weeks to be precise ), although before i was studying programming i worked since i was 15yo tagging in Ireland, now since i tagged ( and still do for now ) games and consoles before there release i also had to tag the Nintendo 3DS and enroll it in game stores all over the north and south of Ireland, which is why I know so much about it.

^ I hope ive made it clearer for you.

@GYNGA .... Ive never programmed for PSP before, i guess sony products just never interested me. dont worry about forgetting the code, it happens to everyone who starts out, even me. if you need any help with programming my friend has created very detailedm tutorials in C/C++/Java programming, if your interested in looking him up let me know. with C++ and Java you will be able to create games with ease, when i was training i learned 4 languages C++ / C# / Java & Flash before learning how to do animation over a period of 5 years because i left school when i was in Year 11 to chase my dream and here i am today, i hope everything goes well with you, and dont forget if you want to see my friends channel let me know.

10. chris

Wel daniel. Since im from ireland you could tell me all about irish releases! I didnt know there was a nintendo office in belfast. Is there one in dublin. Still though im quite near to you. Only about 4 hours drive since i live in Meath. Only 4 hours!!!

11. Danny

@ chris ..... nope, the NintendoIE is for the whole of Ireland, North and South, I actually live in Newry City in County Down, so now im even closer to you, about an hour closer. You see nintendo's HQ in Ireland and every other country is kept secret to prevent people from its residence to prevent a big crowd knocking down our door on such occasions as this.

Just recently London's residence was revealed accidently by IGN when they went over there for a hands on with the 3DS, The London Eye out the Window gave it away, but i imagine they will move it soon.

chris2010, any questions just ask via PM.

12. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

Danny, just to be sure if you are really a Nintendo employee, what will the price be in Ireland, what will the camera's megapixel amount be, and where is the location of the Nintendo you work at? I am not asking what will the price be so I can know, since I live in the U.S.A., and so I'll be getting it here (obviously), and I asked the second question since only Nintendo people would know what the camera's megapixel would be. The last question would be to look you up to see if you are really a Nintendo employee.

13. Homer Fanboy

Staff Member Flint Cragley

93%
    really? You work for Nintendo? Prove it. can you scan your i.d or certificate?

14. chris

Ha sure how would he know! The head of ireland probably doesnt even know that. Were always the last to be told everything so itll come as no surprise to not know it.

Fyi, the camera is 0.3mp

15. GenerlaCraezy

Merlee

17%
    chris, I have no idea what you just said, USE COMMAS AND THE.... uurrr... other things!! ( ' )

16. chris

Look at quote and then at post to understand

17. Homer Fanboy

93%
    Do you mean an apostrophe?

18. GenerlaCraezy

Merlee

17%
    Yes!!! That!!!!

19. Homer Fanboy

93%
    hehe! I get those two mixed up a lot.

20. GenerlaCraezy

Merlee

17%
    this has kind of gone off-topic!

21. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

That's kind of odd: he joined September 19, and his last activity was a little under a month ago.

I said this because we should get on topic.

22. Homer Fanboy

93%
    That is weird. . . suspicious much?

23. GenerlaCraezy

Merlee

17%
    what's wrong with that?

24. Homer Fanboy

93%
    idk. . . . . it is weird. he has been a member since September but he hadn't gotten on untill like November.

25. GenerlaCraezy

Merlee

17%
    so, maybe he just hasn't had time, or doesn't want to come on?

26. Homer Fanboy

93%
    eeeneeeeow. *shrugs shoulders*

27. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Some members just ditch after a while. It's the way of the Internet. Now, there was no need to revive an old topic that hadn't been posted in for almost three weeks. *locks*

Topic locked by: Feld0
    Reason: bumping an old topic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.