1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hello guys :D

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zaros, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Zaros

Hello 3DS Community, I'm Adam. Or you can call me Zaros. I've been a nintendo fanboy for years, my first ever game being Pokemon Silver. I'm a keen reader and will read anything that interests me. I'm easy to know, and generally don't grudge against anyone. However, if someone is being a bit silly, I'll step in and try to resolve the issue.
    I enjoy sports like football and rugby, however I don't like games based on them. I own a Playstation 3 which I play very often. I like arguing for it, as I think it's better than what people assume it to be. I'll be purchasing a 3DS soon (duh) as this system has interested me and I've bought most Nintendo consoles. I also own a Wii, which I don't play very often. My xbox is broken, ¬_¬
    And finally... I like Muse. A lot (for over 5 years now!). I also like the Pokemon franchise but dislike it's repititive storylines.

So erm... That's me! :cool:

2. GYNGA

Hello, Adam, welcome to forum :eek:

3. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Hey there! Cool that you've got the same name as this site's founder. :p

Welcome to the 3DS Forum! I'm known as Peter, the assistant editor, over on the main site and here as Feld0, forum community manager, author, composer, and Yoshi fan extraordinaire! You seem like a pretty cool guy; hope you have fun and stick around!

4. ryty1231

Yoshi

25%
    Hey there Zaros! Welcome to the site! Hope you have a great time here!:D

5. Zaros

Yes, I will be sticking around! When my fractured collarbone heals I'll probably bring up some interesting points on the main discussion forum, and on other games too. I'll try and help people with whatever I can help with, too. Also sometime I'll showcase my graphics :D
    Thanks for the warm welcome :) ^_^