1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hello from the charismatic town of Chesterfield

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Adam, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Hi. I'm Adam. I thought I'd introduce myself. I've ran a few websites in my time but this is my first forum. I apologise in advance of any problems that my lack of forum building experience produces.

If you have trouble signing up - email me on [email protected].

So anyway, I'm 26, I had lasagne for dinner and live in Chesterfield which looks like this:
    chesterfield-parish-church.jpg

Feel free to include a photo of your home town.

ChiWolf☆™ likes this.
  2. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Hi Adam!

It's great to see you finally got the forums up and running. I'm also really pleased to see you chose vBulletin! :D

So...your first forum, eh? I've got a decent amount of experience from administering one of my own and being a moderator at another, so I'm more than happy to help you out (from our countless back-and-forth e-mails, I believe that was the case)! I'm already your assistant editor over at the main site, anyway. :p

Hehe, well, you know me. I'm the first writer you hired, and the longest-staying one of all. :p This place is gonna be great! Let's make it the very best 3DS forum in the world!

3. sunshine

Hey Adam, my name's Matt. I think it's really great you've created a website dedicated to the 3DS, as it will allow hardcore DS fans to get completely clued up on the upcoming super-console! = ). Do you think this is the last DS Nintendo are going to create?!

4. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Thanks Matt. I expect there will be a few upgrades to the 3DS over the next 5 years. After that games will be played through a chip inserted directly into your brain.

5. Someone

Someone Grammar Cop

I haven't given you a proper greeting yet, so hello! This deserves to be bumped, and to have a ton of posts. Chesterfield looks beautiful!

6. chris

Hello adam and welcome. About 5 months late. Anyway welcome. Im chris. Its great to have new members on this site lol

7. Homer Fanboy

Staff Member Flint Cragley

93%
    Hey Adam! I never properly greeted you either. . . Well, Welcome!

8. 0003mg

Hey Adam, it's a great forum and site so far, keep up the good work.

9. Mae Tallick

Lakilester

50%
    Hai I guess, never knew you made an introduction.

ChiWolf☆™ likes this.