1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello Guest!
    Want to win $/€/£50 to spend on the Nintendo eShop? Click here to sign up for our Splatoon 2 Tournament!
Hello Guest!
Want to win $/€/£50 to spend on the Nintendo eShop?
Click here to sign up for our Splatoon 2 Tournament!

hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by starrgrl24, Sep 3, 2010.

1. starrgrl24

Well...I certainly do have an interest in the 3DS. xD I may not post very much on this forum because I'm so busy in college. ^^; ...not easy being a music major. xP (Yes...I'm very proud that I am one as you can see. xDD) I was convinced by SOMEONE to join this forum. Don't worry, I'll be sure to do something. :3

Nice to meet everyone here! ^^

2. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Haha, yes, it worked! I got you to join!

It's great to see you here, starr! I understand that you're really busy with college, but I'm glad to see you still made it here. :)

In case anyone's wondering, starrgrl24 is a very close friend of mine. We met on FanFiction.Net around December or so and we're officially brother and sister now. :p

So, it looks like we've finally got our second Yoshi fan on here! :D

3. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Welcome on board. It's good to see feld0 has the power to convince people join in here. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.

I've never been exactly sure what people mean when they say they are majoring in something. I've just looked it up on wikipedia and I guess this is the reason why, "In many other countries, including the United Kingdom, undergraduate students are normally required to concentrate on one subject throughout their degree, so the concept of a "major" is not relevant." So what do you study along side music? And as you're studying it, what is the best type of music?