1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Groups

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ryty1231, Sep 20, 2010.

1. ryty1231

Yoshi

25%
    People should start using the groups section of the site. Check it out here.

2. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

Ah yes, groups. They're kinda like a little private mini-forum; I love 'em.

Speaking of which, I made one dedicated to Yoshi (haha, of course I would :p)! Join in!

3. KoolGuyL

I agree! Groups are kool!

4. Fluttershy

Fluttershy Pegasus

Didn't realise that this forum had groups. I've just joined the Yoshi and Professor Layton groups.

5. Shnuk

"Gamecube Fan Club" group anyone? huh? huh? It's been there a while so join it up! (if you're a Gamecube fan of course) :p

6. GenerlaCraezy

Merlee

17%
    I made a topic about this a few days ago in the website news and feedback thread. If you use the groups more often, you can join my group (lol, I've actually forgotten the name, its something like "regular group contributers") Oh yeah, join my other group, the "money savers" if your saving up for the 3DS or any other nintendo product!! ;)

7. Bartman2

yeah, sorry i havent visited the groups in awhile, just there are so many new posts to look at all the time.