1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Graphical glitch in the UCP?

Discussion in 'Website Feedback + Community' started by Feld0, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

It's nothing major, really, but there's an odd little problem in the UCP...

View attachment 3

When you roll over or click on a section name there, the entire box the name is in turns black, rendering the black title inside invisible. I attached a screenshot for the sake of it, but I'm sure you've already experienced it yourself.

It looks like a simple CSS mis-coding to me. I'd suggest making the text turn white when its box is highlighted or making the box highlight colour red (you could use a little more red around the forum if you ask me; it's very monochromatic right now).

EDIT: I noticed a similar problem in the Private Messaging section. When you hover over the subject of a message or its author, it turns an invisible white.

2. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Sorted. Thanks for letting me know.

3. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

No problem. That's what I'm here for. :p

Eh, you didn't fix the issue on the PM page, though. Looking through the UCP, I also noticed it on the attachment page and the contacts page (when you hover over the name of a user in your contacts), and even on the line that tells you about your read receipts on the "Sent Items" page (something along the lines of "You have ### confirmed and ### unconfirmed private message receipts.").

PM folders also seem to lose their highlight when you click them, if you know what I mean, though I'm really just nitpicking now; you probably have better things to do with your time.