1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

German Newspaper Shares 3DS launch Details? (Rumour)

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by Outlawstar, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Outlawstar

2. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

I'm gonna call BS on this one. OoT is apparently still too early in development to be close to a release, and judging from what was shown, the same would go for Mario Kart.

I speak fluent German. Anyone want me to provide a full translation of the article?

3. Outlawstar

Id have to agree with you, I though of exactly the same problems in the logic!
    Not longfor such rumours to be confirmed or denied now.

4. Qaiz

Its only a day away! Keep on your horse guys, we need to hear it from the horses mouth.

5. GYNGA

Might be. But when there is just a day before info will be released. We don't need rumors, we need patience.

6. StuartY

I think that this is, as Jorge points out, a game of telephone. The Bild (which literally means Picture, as in Picture Paper) are basically like the Daily Star and The Sun. They've gone online, checked out the latest rumours, printed them as hard fact. We'll know on the 29th!

7. chris

Pl and the mask of miracles cant really be relesed in america and eu yet as it isnt even out on japan. They use the japanese version to translate it to english. And there it is meant to be released in 2010

8. Supper

Could you do that?

9. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

3D in your Pocket
    Nintendo will be releasing a Gameboy with a 3D screen in time for Christmas. We’ve given it a try. The verdict: aaaaawesome!

Starting on November 11, the Japanese will be able to buy the first portable 3D gaming handheld: the Nintendo 3DS. It has a small, but fine 3.5-inch screen that displays three-dimensional graphics without the need for glasses. I had a chance to try this device; or rather, be impressed by it. The 3D effect is sensational!! Upon opening the device, one discovers a window into another world. In addition to that, there’s a stereoscopic camera that shoots 3D photos. Since the screen works without glasses, the viewing angle one can see the 3D effect in is rather narrow. You literally need to hold the device right in front of your nose. This is distracting, especially when you want to use the motion sensor to control games. Oh, and the 3DS has one more catch: The almost-200 Euro device won’t be coming to Germany in 2010 anymore; we’re getting it in the first quarter of 2011. However, with it will come a few great games like “Mario Kart 3DS”, “Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle” and “The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D”.

Voila. ;)

10. hodgem08

But that could still be just a rumur. guys, tommorow is wen all will be revealed!

11. woeiruty

yeah can't wait for tommorow XD

12. Qaiz

Europe = February-March 2011
    US = Late November- December 2010
    Japan = Mid November-December 2010

I called it first and I will refer to it If I'm correct.

If I'm wrong I will eat my words.

13. Supper

This person who wrote the article sounds like he's guessing and knows about as much about the 3DS as us.
    That's what I thought too.

14. chris

'If Im wrong I will eat my words'??? Start eating!!!