1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Fiba 2010

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GYNGA, Sep 5, 2010.

1. GYNGA

I know it's UK site and you aren't interested in basketball. And I like football a lot, but now World's basketball championship taking place, so maybe someone watching? Maybe you have your favourite team in costest? I would like to discuss about about it. Even if there is a site of gamers, but for example I like sports a lot.

And sure my favourite team is Lithuania :eek: We failed at Europe's basketball championship and we needed to buy our place in this contest. But now with new coach and new young players Lithuania's team is much better and we are 1st in our group with all wins - 5/5. We even defeated world's champions Spain (if someone saw that fight - it was amazing) and Lithuania's people are hoping a lot in this contest :)

2. GYNGA

Well, we are in the quarter finals. And as I see I am only interested in sports on this forum :(

3. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Basketball doesn't have that many fans in the UK. You'd probably have more luck if you were talking about football. Not with me though, I don't follow any sports really. Sorry.

4. GYNGA

I know, that is not the best thread in the gamers forum. Especially in UK's gamers forum.

5. GYNGA

FIBA 10 ended. We losed just for USA in the semi-final. So we won 3rd place (bronze). That's a big celebration in Lithuania :)

The final places looks like that:
    1. USA
    2. Turkey
    3. Lithuania

6. Homer Fanboy

Staff Member Flint Cragley

93%
    basket ball is okay, I like Football and baseball better.