1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello Guest!
    Want to win $/€/£50 to spend on the Nintendo eShop? Click here to sign up for our Splatoon 2 Tournament!
Hello Guest!
Want to win $/€/£50 to spend on the Nintendo eShop?
Click here to sign up for our Splatoon 2 Tournament!

Do you think nintendo should release a 3d phone?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by chris, Sep 6, 2010.

?

Do you think nintendo should release a 3d phone?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. chris

Do you think nintendo should release a 3d phone? As you might know, sharp are releasing a 3d phone. Should nintendo do that? Also should the os be android or should a new os be created by nintendo called nintendo?

2. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    I could see Sony releasing a PSPhone as the already make phones and they would be willing to use an open source OS like Android. Nintendo don't make expensive hardware really. A phone that can play high quality 3D games costs over £700.

Then again, if the 3DS features 3G and includes a mic and speakers, it pretty much has all the hardware it needs to be a phone doesn't it?

3. kallumsmarties

i dnt see any of them making mobiles and if they did hey probaly wouldnt make it so it played psp games or else then its not like a phone is a psp and mobile phone put together and i personaly dnt see tht happening they should keep handheld with handheld and phones with phones or else no1 is going to buy sony and nintendo stuff cause they r making to many stuff at once

4. kallumsmarties

wouldnt be right they could make a 3d phone but i wouldnt do it like a 3ds or else then its a handheld with mobile use which they could do with 3ds and make a game cartridge with sim card slot in tht

5. GYNGA

They could release an addition for 3DS something like a SIM card reader with antenna for mobile connection, like PSP have additional camera or GPS. And wuala - 3D phone :D