1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Capcom to announce 2 new 3DS games Tomorrow

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by Qaiz, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Qaiz

Well this comes as a great and surprising new turn of events. Capcom Of Europe has announced that it is going to be unveiling and announcing two new games tomorrow at around 7am Via its official Twitter account. That collides exactly with Nintendo Of Japans press conference tomorrow and as we all know Capcom are a big supporter of the 3DS since it was announced last E3.

[​IMG]

So does this mean we will be seeing two new 3DS games tomorrow?

My Mind tells me that they are just talking about the two already announced 3DS titles, Super Street Fighter IV 3D and Resident Evil:Revelations since they haven't exactly been 'official announced' with the confetti and the likes, but I guess we will have to wait and see in the next couple of hours.

Please take this new news with a grain of salt and please don't grit your teeth too much as it isn't far away now!

2. Supper

I saw this article on the main site, and I'm interested to see which two games for what games will they announce for which console, if they announce any new games at all.

EDIT: NVM :rolleyes:

3. Qaiz

I probably posted this before the front page article lol

4. Qaiz

They announced Resident Evil : The mercenaries as well as megaman legends 3

5. Ahytys

If you posted at 5.16 am I guess you started at midnight! xD