1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Arrival of the Feldian Yoshi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Feld0, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

I was just about to publish my latest article when I saw the link to the newly-established forums on the main page. Of course, I couldn't help but register; Adam and I have been discussing the possibility for a while now and I'm glad to see them finally up!

Yes, hello everyone. I'm Peter, Adam's assistant editor and first "employee" (though I don't like to think of myself as such :p). I always go by my username, Feld0, on forums and other sites, so I registered on here with that name, too. If you're interested, you can read all the articles I've written for Adam here.

Things you should know about me, yes. As the name of this topic suggests, I'm a Yoshi fan (and a very proud one, too). I'm best known as the lead author and moderator of the General Writing section over at another site, the YoshiArt Forums. I'm also the founder of my own forums and have gained lots of valuable forum managing experience from that. I'm active on several other sites, most notably deviantART, but I'm getting a little ahead of myself.

You already know that I'm a writer (how else could I have a position at this site?), but I do much more than that. Recently, I have begun composing orchestral music, for example, and published my first symphony not too long ago. I'm also trying to get going in the worlds of fan fiction and visual art, though I'm not so sure those are going so well.

Anyway, enough of my blabbering. Feld0 is here!

2. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    You forgot to mention that you write exceptionally long emails ;-)

3. kallumsmarties

AWH D: i so wanna work for u WAHH! D:

4. Adam

Staff Member Ms. Mowz

70%
    Maybe one day Kallum :)
    Thanks for taking part in the forums. I was looking forward to seeing you in here.

5. Feld0

Haha, yes I did. The second-last one I sent you came in at 1900+ words. Speaking of which, I'm still waiting on your reply to my last one, where I discussed this very forum...

I'd like to thank you for the job, Adam. I really appreciate it. For those interested, he offered it to me after I submitted the then-brand-new 5700-word article that predicted a new Yoshi game for the 3DS. Speaking of my job, I published my latest article! It's a piece about Kid Icarus: Uprising.

6. Homer Fanboy

Staff Member Flint Cragley

93%
    hey Feld0! i just realized that i never greeted you! Well welcome! Also, since this thread has been bumped why doesn'yt everyone else who hasn't greeted Feld0 say hi!

7. chris

gosh this thread is old.
    But anyway welcome feld0! If you dont know, im chris (origionally chris2010) and welcome to the forum anyway

8. Shnuk

Feld0, your font colour was different beck then! whoa :p

anyways now that Homer bumped the thread I have to welcome you, so welcome! :) there probably werent two many forum emebers back when this started.

9. Feld0

Lol, HF, thanks. :p It's great to be here.

It's great to meet you, too, Chris (chris? should I capitalize your name or not? :confused:)!

Hi there, Shnuk! Yeah, I always used #0080FF before, but I thought I should go for something darker, like #003399. But...after a few posts, I decided I didn't like my text in dark blue, so I went back to my traditional #0080FF again. xD

And you're right that there weren't many members then. You can probably tell just by the number of replies this thread had before HF bumped it. xDD

10. GenerlaCraezy

Merlee

17%
    heheh, it sounds wierd saying this because you have been on this site way longer than me and you are my "superior" on the site, but I have GOT to say this...

WELCOME TO THE SITE, FELD0!!! I hope you enjoy your new job as assisstant director!!

heheh, I just HAD to do that!

11. Shnuk

Well, now that Homer bumped it you'll get the welcome you deserve :)