1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

3DS release date leaked!

Discussion in 'DS/3DS' started by Qaiz, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qaiz

[​IMG]

A accessory designer has just leaked the Nintendo 3DS release date today. The man in question works at Keysfactory, a company that manufactures accessories.

Well long story short, he has leaked out that the 3DS will hit shelves on the 20th of November. This is very similar to other statements and estimates.

His Tweet is as follows
    His tweet has now 'mysteriously' been deleted and replaced with a new tweet

A Japanese reader has also pointed out that the date could very well be correct because it fits together, and its too much to be a coincidence.

• Wii 2006/12/2 (Saturday)
    • DSi 2008/11/1 (Saturday)
    • DSiXL 2009/11/21 (Saturday)

The date leaked is also a Saturday, what a coincidence huh?

Please take this with a grain of salt, we will have the official date announced in the 29th of September.

2. Roy

Roy

Nice this was on nintendo 3ds blog too.

3. kallumsmarties

i heard alot of tht they might just be putting in early lets face it they have done the console now and most games for it not going kill them be anoying wait till march to be honest so doing tht would make sence

4. Qaiz

I didn't really understand what you said, sorry :(

But you have to realize that the launch has to be great. It cant be released with some boring games. It has to be big since Nintendo actually said this is the biggest launch line up ever. They have to stick by their guns.

Nintendo cant release it too early, because the games wont be ready and same with the console . But it can't be too late because they need to capitalize on the holiday market.

5. Dannyboy

It would be great for a release in 2010 but that date is probably for Japan and Europe will have to wait until 2011

6. Angel792

Oh man, I dont have any money!

7. GYNGA

You are not the one :D kallumsmarties, please use points and commas that we could clearly understand you :)

And November 20th would be great. Quite soon thought.

8. ryty1231

Yoshi

25%
    Now there is a rumor that the 3DS will be released in April. I don't believe it though as Nintendo said it will be released by the end of March, but you never know, there may have been a delay

9. Feld0

Feld0 Former 3DS Buzz Admin

I heard about the April rumour. I think it's a pile of BS, though; I'm pretty sure Nintendo wouldn't want to risk ruining their good image by delaying the 3DS by a month (probably more than that, considering that November's the most likely release date for it atm).

10. Foxmonster

Foxmonster INACTIVE

I have another one , Kid Icarus Uprising is set 23 years after the first one. The first one was out 23 years ago, it wouldn't make sence if was set 23 years after and it was really 24 years after. So 2010 FTW!

11. GYNGA

Good notice, Foxmonster.

12. ryty1231

Yoshi

25%
    I hope that the November 20th release date is true, but I don't want Nintendo to rush the system. Hopefully they've been working on it long enough that it will be amazing.

13. Qaiz

I'm not bothered when it comes out, the later the better since I will have more money and more Launch titles will be available. The games will also not be rushed and be missing features.

14. ryty1231

Yoshi

25%
    True, if Nintendo would actually give us a good amount of news every now and then, I'd be fine if it came out in March.

15. Qaiz

As long as we know the date its coming out and the price, thats what matters. Its not that its too far away or whatever, its just the worry of if we can afford it. At least it has a release date and price tag, we can pace our self and gather them money we need.

16. jojo71

but yet agani you do wat it in time for christmas and no one is that good at holding their patience for a year (excluding birthdays)

17. ryty1231

Yoshi

25%
    That is right. And you just might not be able to get it on release date. Sometimes for good things, you have to wait.

18. shark

shark Guest

wish granted

19. Gamefudge

Gamefudge ULTIMATE LIFE FORM

Why did you revive this thread?

20. Kooper

Merlee

25%
    Please don't revive old threads unless you were planning to start a new one on the same topic. Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.