1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Comments on Profile Post by RioSkyron

1. Lis4Real25
    Lis4Real25
    I really enjoyed it as well. I loved the different designs for Toffee, especially the black magic version. I highly doubt we've seen the last of him. The way he is "killed" reminded me of the end of Gremlins with his body dissolving. Also Ludo dropping the tower on him was hilarious.
    Jul 19, 2017
    RioSkyron likes this.
  2. Lis4Real25
    Lis4Real25
    Also I can't wait to find out more about Queen Eclipsa. Honestly think she won't be completely evil as they are making her out to be. Think she just wanted peace for the monsters since she fell in love with one of them.
    Jul 19, 2017
    RioSkyron likes this.
  3. RioSkyron
    RioSkyron
    my mixed feelings was partly do to the fact I was expecting some kind of DBZ style final showdown
    Jul 20, 2017
  4. RioSkyron
    RioSkyron
    on another note How friggin strong is Marco at this point? Also what are Mewni cuffs made of? Adamantium? lol
    Jul 20, 2017
  5. RioSkyron
    RioSkyron
    Also I agree with you about not seeing the last of Toffee. If he actually died after giving that speech, that would be way to anti-climactic.

plus after rewatching it, this time alongside a friend, I'm pretty sure Star was skeptical about being dead.
    Jul 20, 2017