1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
Want to win $/€/£50 to spend on the Nintendo eShop?
Click here to sign up for our Splatoon 2 Tournament!

Comments on Profile Post by RioSkyron

1. RioSkyron
    RioSkyron
    I think you'd like it considering you like Steven Universe. Especially considering there are a few parallels between the shows.
    Dec 7, 2016
  2. Lis4Real25
    Lis4Real25
    Yeah I think I'm caught up with the recent season now. I enjoy it for the most part. I wasn't a big fan of the way the second season started, but it's gotten a lot better.
    Dec 7, 2016
  3. Lis4Real25
    Lis4Real25
    I meant to talk more about it, because I do really enjoy the show, but was sick when you first asked me if I knew about it. I will say Season 2 started out a little slow for me, but the last half was really good. I also like how minor characters in the first season like Janna got bigger roles in the second season.
    Dec 21, 2016
  4. Lis4Real25
    Lis4Real25
    Also I really liked the season finale. It's interesting to see Marco finally being with Jackie. While she didn't have much character the first season, I really liked her towards the end of the second. It's going to be interesting seeing how Star deals with it since she has developed feelings for Marco as well as her losing her spell book and Glossaryk to Ludo.
    Dec 21, 2016
  5. RioSkyron
    RioSkyron
    I have a feeling Jackie is a mermaid
    Dec 21, 2016
  6. Lis4Real25
    Lis4Real25
    That's honestly not a bad theory. Like in a lot of lore, mermaid's are famous for causing people to be infatuated with them just to lead them into danger. I could see her being used to intentionally get Marco away from Star. It definitely would be a really cool twist as well.
    Dec 21, 2016
  7. Lis4Real25
    Lis4Real25
    On a similar note, have you seen that Steven Universe is coming back in January 30th? https://twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/811588726912585729 The picture is making me think we are going to see what Happened between Rose and Pink Diamond. I have some theories about that, if that's what they are hinting at I can't wait. :D
    Dec 21, 2016
  8. Lis4Real25
    Lis4Real25
    Also maybe our first real look at Homeworld? I can't wait. I loved the last 2 episodes. Especially the sorta Thanksgiving special.
    Dec 21, 2016
  9. RioSkyron
    RioSkyron
    can't wait
    Jan 2, 2017