1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Lis4Real25

1. triforceguy1
    triforceguy1
    It's working for me
    Sep 15, 2016
  2. Lis4Real25
    Lis4Real25
    'm having a lot of trouble with the forum for some reason. I can't see chat on the homepage and it won't let me post anything on the chat page. Also can't hover over alerts or my name to see more options. Don't know what is wrong.
    Sep 15, 2016
  3. triforceguy1
    triforceguy1
    Try clearing the cache?
    Sep 16, 2016
  4. Lis4Real25
    Lis4Real25
    Just did and resigned in, still having the same problems.
    Sep 16, 2016
  5. triforceguy1
    triforceguy1
    Strange, I will have a look in the morning
    Sep 16, 2016
  6. Ultra Kart Racer IV
    Ultra Kart Racer IV
    Yeah, same.
    I press the login button and it takes me to a different page. That's not what it used to do.
    Sep 16, 2016
  7. triforceguy1
    triforceguy1
    Are you guys using chrome by chance? If so, it seems there may be a compatibility error at the moment. I Ould recommend using a different browser until I can get to the bottom of this.
    Sep 16, 2016
  8. triforceguy1
    triforceguy1
    It may have something to do with CloudFlare, as I also tried on Firefox with no luck
    Sep 16, 2016
  9. triforceguy1
    triforceguy1
    Okay, it should all be working properly, it was an option on CloudFlare which is supposed to make Javascript load quickly, but it didn't seem to work properly on the forum. If it still isn't working, try clearing your cache and reloading :)
    Sep 16, 2016