1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Comments on Profile Post by Mus1cLov3r

1. nintendo rules
    nintendo rules
    i enjoyed it too but it wasnt there best one but i still liked it
    Jun 16, 2015
  2. BRAINFOG
    BRAINFOG
    compared to the other ones nintendo wasnt very good. but it takes fan loyalty to not see nintendos flaws in their presentation.
    Jun 16, 2015
  3. nintendo rules
    nintendo rules
    i am a massive nintendo fan and i even didnt think it was there best i liked it but not as much as there other ones
    Jun 16, 2015
  4. Klobb
    Klobb
    Don't worry buddy I enjoyed it too. Yeah it wasn't as good as Microsoft's or Sony's but it was still fun and I'm looking forward to the new 3DS Zelda that was announced.
    Jun 17, 2015
  5. BIG MIKE
    BIG MIKE
    They were meh
    Jun 17, 2015
  6. Homer Fanboy
    Homer Fanboy
    I enjoyed all the muppets stuff. It was entertaining. There was sooooo much that was just a huge punch in the gut though. First of all no Zelda Wii U. We get a boring Animal Crossing party game troll reveal. A """"""Metroid"""""" game. Most of the time spent on old games. Only two surprise wii u games and both of them werent huge..
    Jun 17, 2015
  7. Homer Fanboy
    Homer Fanboy
    Nintendo created so much hype. Smash direct two days before. What are we supposed to think of that? Nintendo pushed out Smash, one of their biggest heavy hitters, to show a day early. Imagine what's at the actual presentation! There's so much they had to make room! Same with announcing earthbound release at the tournament, and all of that awesome mario maker news.
    Jun 17, 2015
  8. Homer Fanboy
    Homer Fanboy
    And it all led up to a huge disappointment. I mean surely, SURELY nintendo must have known this presentation sucked?? And why didn't you give us release dates for more amiibo! That is something easy that creates hype! Just nintendo was really stupid.
    Jun 17, 2015
  9. Klobb
    Klobb
    We already knew they weren't going to present Zelda Wii U.

Also lol I forgot about that Animal Crossing game, that's an easy pass.
    Jun 17, 2015
  10. Homer Fanboy
    Homer Fanboy
    I know we knew, but it still doesn't sting much less :P especially when that show was so bad. And why is the AC game an easy pass?
    Jun 17, 2015
  11. Mus1cLov3r
    Mus1cLov3r
    I've dreamt of another co-op Zelda game for a while now, which is mainly why I enjoyed the event.
    Jun 17, 2015
  12. Klobb
    Klobb
    I meant pass as in I pass on it, not a passing grade. :P
    Jun 18, 2015
  13. Homer Fanboy
    Homer Fanboy
    Oh well yes. I would insta-pass on that game. I wouldn't pass on a true Animal Crossing though.. :(

Zelda Tri Force Warriors looks fun! It was a good part of the show. It doesn't look epic or anything like a Zelda adventure, but it looks like fun multiplayer
    Jun 18, 2015
  14. Homer Fanboy
    Homer Fanboy
    Btw though Animal Crossing Amiibore Festival is a free download. You just need amiibo to play it
    Jun 18, 2015
  15. Homer Fanboy
    Homer Fanboy
    I don't know any party that would like to play that game though.. Unless it's a bunch of animal crossing fans who collect amiibo and wanna try it. Lol
    Jun 18, 2015
  16. Klobb
    Klobb
    Nobody has real life friends like that lol
    Jun 18, 2015
  17. Homer Fanboy
    Homer Fanboy
    Haha exactly. I just can't imagine anyone booting up amiibo festival when they have friends over
    Jun 18, 2015
  18. BIG MIKE
    BIG MIKE
    That's why it's a struggle for me to play party games....
    Jun 18, 2015
  19. Homer Fanboy
    Homer Fanboy
    Now if only there was online mode for those games! Mario Party online with friends would be fun. Because even if you don't have a lot of friends close by in your area, you have a ton online who will play with you :)
    Jun 18, 2015
  20. Klobb
    Klobb
    Mario Party online is a really obvious move which is why Mario Party 10 is such a bummer.
    Oh well, the new Mario Parties just use the Mario Party 9 format now anyway.
    Jun 18, 2015
  21. Mus1cLov3r
    Mus1cLov3r
    For me, Triforce Heroes is kinda going back to the beginnings, because Four Swords Anniversary was my first Zelda game.
    Jun 18, 2015