1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Mus1cLov3r

1. RedBomber
    RedBomber
    He's going through some stuff. Not sure what but he used to be a very nice and mature member. Hopefully it's just a phase. If not well all we can do is feel bad for him at this rate nobody will want to be friends with him on the forum if he keeps being mean.
    Feb 24, 2015
  2. RedBomber
    RedBomber
    He's not willing to accept any advice either, I tried to have a simple debate with him and now I'm blocked lol
    Feb 24, 2015
  3. IceSpear
    IceSpear
    Its the fact that if I do something I always get called out on it yet if its anyone else nobody asks any questions. And on that matter I've made my profile private so don't try to post something on there and as for PM's good luck.
    Feb 24, 2015
  4. IceSpear
    IceSpear
    And another thing, this "friend" stuff is this how you'd treat a "friend" in real life. There's only so much crap that people can take especially on this forum.
    Feb 24, 2015
  5. Kiba
    Kiba
    Everyone gets called out on..
    Feb 24, 2015
  6. Homer Fanboy
    Homer Fanboy
    Ice, people did kick up quite a fit when Lupo put his profile on private. People talked about it in shoutbox and also made statuses. Lots called him a hypocrite. But he apologized for all that in his status
    Feb 24, 2015
  7. Mus1cLov3r
    Mus1cLov3r
    In real life, you wouldn't "block" a friend out of your life. WE'RE not treating YOU badly; it's the other way around.
    Feb 24, 2015
  8. GenerlaCraezy
    GenerlaCraezy
    You know this isn't gonna help -_-
    Feb 24, 2015
  9. RedBomber
    RedBomber
    Well IceSpear already left sadly so saying anything else is just a waste of time.

Hopefully when he comes back to Buzz he will be more mature.
    Feb 24, 2015
  10. Mus1cLov3r
    Mus1cLov3r
    Maybe. :(
    Feb 24, 2015