1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Comments on Profile Post by Mus1cLov3r

1. Mus1cLov3r
    Mus1cLov3r
    First off, the New 3DS XL: my first 3DS was the standard one, so the XL's larger screen is great. Its speed is simply amazing; it's a speed demon, you could say. The c-stick is a nice addition, and its placement didn't take long to get used to. I haven't been able to test the new shoulder buttons yet, so I can't really say much about them.
    Feb 14, 2015
  2. Mus1cLov3r
    Mus1cLov3r
    The face-tracking 3D camera works really well; normal play shouldn't break the 3D. I was able to register my two amiibo on my New 3DS, which was nice. I also haven't tried the browser or "improved camera," so I don't know how those are.
    Feb 14, 2015
  3. Mus1cLov3r
    Mus1cLov3r
    As for Majora's Mask 3D, it's AMAZING! So far, I've only gotten to the point in which [SPOILERS!!!] the Happy Mask Salesman teaches you that one song that turns Link's Deku-ness into a mask, but I can already tell that it'll surpass Ocarina of Time by far; or for me, at least.
    Feb 14, 2015
  4. Homer Fanboy
    Homer Fanboy
    How do you like the color? Inside and out?
    Feb 24, 2015
  5. Mus1cLov3r
    Mus1cLov3r
    It looks really nice; the outside reminds my of carbon fiber, a little.
    Feb 24, 2015
  6. Mus1cLov3r
    Feb 24, 2015