1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Mus1cLov3r

1. Homer Fanboy
    Homer Fanboy
    Those people should just buy an XL. $30 more and you get bigger screens, better control, better color accuracy on the screens, better battery... Faceplates are nice but an XL plays 3DS games and gives you all the same features(plus more) except for faceplates.

It stinks they don't offer the small here but you shouldn't deprive yourself of the device because of some faceplates
    Jan 21, 2015
  2. Homer Fanboy
    Homer Fanboy
    Buy stickers or a case or paint or something if you want to decorate your console :p
    Jan 21, 2015
  3. Blur
    Blur
    It'd be okay if you upgrade from a normal 3DS (not new) to a XL New 3DS , but from a normal XL to the new XL is not cool.Also, Faceplates...you'll just have a boring shiny red/black on the XL , while on the normal new 3DS you can change faceplates and stuff.
    Jan 21, 2015
  4. Blur
    Blur
    And i think the screen on the normal is better , the XL screen feel stretched , and that's noticable in games like NSMB2
    Jan 21, 2015
  5. Homer Fanboy
    Homer Fanboy
    I don't deny it would be better to have two choices.. But having one is still good and not buying the console just because of that is just kinda silly. Idk, from the demo units I've played it doesn't look stretched. Looks bigger and brighter and just generally better to me. And reviewers don't seem to think the screen stretching is a problem. But, opinions. Lol
    Jan 21, 2015
  6. Mus1cLov3r
    Mus1cLov3r
    The faceplates are meh, in my opinion; I'm hoping to find a Majora's Mask XL, which looks better than any of the face plates I've seen (to me).

I don't know about any screen-stretching.
    Jan 21, 2015
  7. Homer Fanboy
    Homer Fanboy
    Well, screen stretching is a bad word to use. Literally every pixel is just bigger on the XL. It's not like a MS Paint job where you drag the corner to make it bigger.
    Jan 21, 2015
  8. Matty Brapps
    Matty Brapps
    Pixels cant be bigger, pixels are a standard size
    Jan 21, 2015
  9. GenerlaCraezy
    GenerlaCraezy
    Tbh I don't think Nintendo could care less whether a couple people don't buy their new console :|
    Jan 21, 2015
  10. Mus1cLov3r
    Mus1cLov3r
    Yeah, I thought about saying that "it hurts you more than them," but I decided not to. :P
    Jan 21, 2015