1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I see you've stumbled upon NintyBuzz Forums. Why not join in the fun and create an account now!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You may notice some advertisements while visiting NintyBuzz. For a less interrupted experience, please either log in to your account, or register for a free one.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

New Profile Posts

1. AssassinWolf
    AssassinWolf
    Found my Wii in a box. Playing: Pikmin, Boom Street, Pokemon Colosseum and Sonic Adventure DX.
  2. AssassinWolf
    AssassinWolf
    Just realised I haven't posted my Switch FC. Add me if you want! SW-7492-9072-8521
  3. AssassinWolf
    AssassinWolf
    Playing: Sonic Mania
  4. HamonMaster
    HamonMaster
    My switch fc is SW-1258-8192-3908
    1. triforceguy1 likes this.
  5. Konata
    Konata
    where did my post count go
  6. RioSkyron
    RioSkyron
    Caboose giving Locus a hug is forever burned into my brain
  7. AssassinWolf
    AssassinWolf
    Playing: Splatoon 2
    1. triforceguy1 likes this.
  8. AssassinWolf
    AssassinWolf
    Certified J O Y C O N B O Y Z member | Grey Joycons for life! | Splatoon, Pokemon and Mario Kart enthusiast!
  9. triforceguy1
    triforceguy1 AssassinWolf
    Welcome :)
    1. AssassinWolf likes this.
  10. Pazzie
    Pazzie triforceguy1
    Hi, was you playing Splatoon 2 on the Switch tonight about 7:45. I notice someone called Triforce was playing in the same game as me but on different sides and thought of you.
    1. triforceguy1
      triforceguy1
      Nah, my current nickname is NintyBuzz :P
      Jul 21, 2017
    2. Pazzie
      Pazzie
      Wasted my time trying to impress then. Only joking.
      Jul 21, 2017
  11. PandaStripe
    PandaStripe
    The boy bought me Splatoon 2 so I will be getting it at launch!
  12. RioSkyron
    RioSkyron
    LOCUS IS BACK!! YES!!
  13. triforceguy1
    triforceguy1 Kiba
    Y u so ded
    1. RioSkyron
      RioSkyron
      I'm wondering that as well
      Jul 16, 2017
  14. RioSkyron
    RioSkyron
    Battle For Mewni was amazing, kinda have mixed feelings about that last clash with Toffee though
    1. Lis4Real25 likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. RioSkyron
      RioSkyron
      my mixed feelings was partly do to the fact I was expecting some kind of DBZ style final showdown
      Jul 20, 2017
    4. RioSkyron
      RioSkyron
      on another note How friggin strong is Marco at this point? Also what are Mewni cuffs made of? Adamantium? lol
      Jul 20, 2017
    5. RioSkyron
      RioSkyron
      Also I agree with you about not seeing the last of Toffee. If he actually died after giving that speech, that would be way to anti-climactic.

plus after rewatching it, this time alongside a friend, I'm pretty sure Star was skeptical about being dead.
      Jul 20, 2017
  15. Lis4Real25
    Lis4Real25
    Toy Story in Kingdom Hearts 3! Been waiting since Buzz and Woody got cut from 2 Final Mix. :D
  16. Konata
    Konata
    i'm back once again
  17. RioSkyron
    RioSkyron
    I never again want to hear somebody complain about a Marvel trailer "spoiling the movie" I cannot handle that level of ridiculousness.
    1. RioSkyron
      RioSkyron
      And that's me trying to put it as kindly as possible
      Jul 14, 2017
  18. Lis4Real25
    Lis4Real25
    Making another attempt at watching Cowboy Bebop. The 5th episode finally got me hooked on the show. Really want to binge the rest now.
  19. RioSkyron
    RioSkyron Lis4Real25
    Are you excited for Battle for Mewni?
    1. Lis4Real25
      Lis4Real25
      Yeah, have seen a few of the promos for it. Interested to see what happens.
      Jul 3, 2017
  20. Lis4Real25
    Lis4Real25
    Started Fire Emblem Fates Birthright again. Surprised how much I'm enjoying it.
  21. RioSkyron
  22. Pazzie
    Pazzie
    Thumbs up for the new look NintyBuzz
  23. PandaStripe
    PandaStripe
    FINALLY got a Switch!!
    1. Pazzie
      Pazzie
      Yay, do you like it. If you want to add me my friends code is on the Switch forum.
      Jun 26, 2017
    2. PandaStripe
      PandaStripe
      will do!! I got busy so I haven't been on here in a while oops
      Jul 18, 2017
  24. RioSkyron
    RioSkyron
    so my family reunion trip got delayed by a day due to my car breaking down, ironically it happened 15 min after we left a gas station lol.
  25. RioSkyron
    RioSkyron
    Going away to New York for family reunion see ya
  26. PandaStripe
    PandaStripe
    the new design of this site looks great!!
  27. RioSkyron
    RioSkyron
    Rewatching all of the marvel netflix series in preperation for The Defenders
  28. Soupaface
    Soupaface
    Nintendo may be saving a Super Smash Brothers announcement for E3, but since they haven't hinted at a SSB game themselves, they might not
    1. triforceguy1
      triforceguy1
      You're... alive?
      Jun 7, 2017
  29. RioSkyron
    RioSkyron
    Going to the MVA is like going to Disney World, the sooner you go the faster the lines are - my mom 2017
  30. RioSkyron
    RioSkyron
    That recent episode of Glitchtale was intense!! Undyne's battle with Bete Noire, Gaster lashing out at Jessica, and Frisk's convo w/ Asriel