Today, Tourney Mode was finally added to Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and we’ve decided to celebrate the occasion by bringing you a month long tournament of Smash! That’s not all, if you end up receiving the most wins by the time the tournament finishes, then you will also receive a brand new Amiibo of your choice!
Find out more after the break!
The above are all the details and rules for the tourney. It will run from Sunday 2nd August 2015 12pm BST to Sunday 30th August 2015 12pm BST. I you want to enter, please use the following form so that I can send you the password, places will be allowed on a first come first serve basis.
Before you enter, please read through these basic terms:
- The tournament will run from Sunday 2nd August 2015 12pm BST to Sunday 30th August 2015 12pm BST
- Applications of entry will finish on Sunday 16th August 2015 6pm BST or when all 29 spaces have been filled (whichever comes first)
- The player who achieves the most wins by the end of the tournament will be declared the winner
- If there are more than one first place winner, a tie-breaker will be organised to deduce the final winner
- The 1st place winner will win an Amiibo of their choice
- The Amiibo of your choice must be available and in-stock from game.co.uk or store.nintendo.co.uk
- The 1st place winner will be contacted by the email they provided
- If you do not reply within 48 hours, your prize will be offered to someone else
- Any submitted content that contains spam or other inappropriate material will disqualify you from this competition
- Any sign of cheating will also disqualify you
- We will use the address the winners provide us to ship the prize from GAME Retail Ltd. or the Nintendo UK Store, no other details will be shared or sold to anyone else
- The following are the countries eligible for participation:
- United Kingdom
- Australia and New Zealand
- United States of America
- Winners from outside the UK will have the Amiibo sent by myself
- Please allow up to four weeks delivery for international delivery (usually takes a week)
- We have the right to amend these terms without any notice
- Happy Smashing!